As Chartered Professional Accountants, we keep abreast of the latest changes in tax laws to give business owners peace of mind in preparing income tax returns for corporations, trusts and partnerships to ensure compliance with federal and provincial tax authorities.
We can pinpoint opportunities to minimize the tax burden in the current year. Friesen Bain also offers income tax planning to provide recommendations for future success.
We can assist you with the following:
- Corporate tax filing and planning
- CRA audits
- Personal tax planning for owner/managers
- Filing late corporate tax returns
- Tax objections, disclosures and appeals
- Mergers and acquisitions
We will ensure you are avoiding penalties and interest on late filing and help you develop a GST tax strategy to minimize your GST tax owning as per the CRA rules and regulations.
At Friesen Bain, we recognize agriculture as one of the key drivers in the local economy. Therefore, we know we’re not simply looking at a tax return, we’re helping you with your business now and in the future.
We will work with you to develop projections and business strategy while providing assistance with the following:
- Agriculture program reports and remittances
- GST reports and remittances
- Corporate income tax returns
- Payroll remittances and forms
- Personal income tax returns
- T slips (T3, T4, T4A, T5, T5013, T5018)
- Other government information returns and reports
- CRA reviews and audits
- CRA liaison